Differentiating who is a “better” photographer can be a difficult task.
A great wedding photographer will have technical skill, an artistic eye, quick response time and people’s skills.
I’ve been in the wedding photography business for over 7 years now and I’m proud to say I have developed all of these skills. If you would like to check out other people’s experiences please head over to the testimonial page. Alternatively you can read them first hand on Google and Facebook. As for the images themselves, you are welcome to look through full example galleries here.
Below is a layout of the services I provide. If this layout doesn’t fit your wedding please fill out the contact form below and we can create a package to fit your needs.
I would love to talk and get to know you both a little- I’m happy to meet locally to Kingston and have a quick chat. Alternatively we can talk things through over the phone or via Skype
1. Find out if I am available by filling out a form. I will be back in touch with you within 48hours.
3. One month before your wedding you will receive a questionnaire. The questionnaire will ask things like ‘Who would you like in your group photos?’ and ‘What time is your first dance?’
4. YOUR WEDDING DAY IS HERE!! You will party party and I will be a great surrey wedding photographer! I will work my cotton socks off creating awesome images of the both of you.
5. One week after your wedding you will receive 10 of your best shots to share with friends and family.
6. Six week after the wedding you will receive your full online gallery. Friends and family can download all the images for free.